The Faulty of Computer Science
Department of Computer Science has been awarded the honor “Advanced Faculty ’’ by Guangzhou NanYang Polytechnic College. Strong qualified faculty with over 40 full-time teaching staffs , includes 27 full time teachers, 15 of them possessing “dual-skills” qualification
1. Computer Science & Technology,
2. Animation Design and Production,
Aim & Mission Statement
To prepare :
candidates for productive careers in industry, enterprises by providing an excellent environment for teaching, learning,
and research in the theory and applications of computing and information technology. To produce highly qualified and
well-rounded graduates possessing fundamental knowledge of computing and information technology that can provide
leadership and service to the Pearl River Delta Guangdong, China...
Statements of Version :
International: To have a strong impact in our targeted areas of research and to attract excellent faculty and students.
Regional: To be the catalyst in the region and in particular the Pearl River Delta, Guangdong, China, in Computer
Science and Engineering in terms of application, research, education, and technology transfer. to contribute to
Guangdong Province as a knowledge-based hub in the areas of Computer Science and Information Technology by graduating some of the best students in these areas and by assisting relevant industry and governmental organizations.
1. The academic objectives of the Department of Computer Science are to provide outstanding education and research programs that:
2. Provide a stimulating academic research environment for individuals who, in both industry and commerce, will be
leaders in the pioneering of computer applications and of the development of new technology for the benefit of society
3. Demonstrate technical competence in computer science and engineering design and analysis consistent with the practice of a specialist and with the broad perspective of the generalist
4. Provide, at various courses, individual and group projects in design and research which, combined with classroom study, will prepare our students for the professional practice of computer science and engineering and team work
Thanks for browsing our website. No matter you are a student, parent, alumni, an employer, or a colleague, we want to hear your voice. Your comments and suggestions will make it significantly different!